Holiday Challenge accepted ..

I've accepted a challenge put up by Calorie Counting Runner Girl ..  she's an amazing person who in June 2009 decided she was going to become healthy!  Her story has given me the necessary motivation to return to the healthy person i used to be and KNOW i can be again!


 I have 3 goals for this holiday season ..


1) I've started the c25k program 2X's .. this time i plan to not let anything push it to the back burner .. I've had a slight 10 day hiccup with a neck and shoulder sprain, but decided to go out this morning and start with the week 2 rather than starting at the beginning .. i survived, so i believe it was the right decision.


2) My ...current weight loss goal is to have a 1 and not a 2 be the first number on the scale. I currently weigh in at 242lbs .. realistically i don't think this can be accomplished by 1/1 .. however my birthday is 1/23 .. that's an avg of .5lbs a day .. I feel i CAN do this!


3) I want to run in the It's a Wonderful Run 5k in Seneca Falls NY  in December. I NEED to be kicked into gear as well as "kicked in the butt" as often as it takes to keep me on course!


I don't believe these are difficult goals individually ..  but together pack quite a punch!  I'm challenging myself to meet these goals if not exceed them!  PLEASE feel free to ask me how i'm doing, IF i am meeting my goals, because without accountablility and motivation it will be very easy to for me to go off course!

Category: 0 comments

0 comments:

Post a Comment